- Ambulatory surgery
- Arthroscopy of the knee, shoulder and ankle with arthroscopic interventions such as meniscal suture, partial meniscal resection, subacromial decompression, RM suture, cartilage surgery, etc.
- Soft tissue surgery such as carpal tunnel syndrome, sulcus ulnaris syndrome, ligament release, tumor removal, plastic corrections, etc.
- Foot and hand surgery such as simple and complex corrective osteotomies of the forefoot and hindfoot, arthrodesis, tendon transplants, etc.
- Metal removal, debridement on septic and aseptic bone.
- revisions and reoperations
- Implantation of knee, shoulder and hip endoprostheses
- Inpatient admission to the private clinic for the treatment of chronic, therapy-resistant pain
- Postoperative trauma surgery and orthopedic care
- Therapy of all acute and chronic spinal diseases
- Treatment of bone and soft tissue injuries
- Chirotherapy and manual medicine
- Acupuncture and TCM
- Punctures and injection treatments
- sports medicine
Diagnosis and therapy of osteoporosis
Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the supporting and musculoskeletal system
Sonography of the musculoskeletal system
Sonography of the infant hip
Infusion therapy and nutritional advice